My First Cinema Experience: The Secret World of Arrietty
John Schmidt
24.03.2021 / 16:29
My first impression of the cinema
Dear readers,
I believe everyone has been to the cinema at least once in their lives. The feeling is very different when watching films in the cinema or at home.
I remember when I was 10, I went to the cinema for the first time. I was still living in Taiwan and I went with my family.
The film was called “The Secret World of Arrietty”. I think the setting of this movie is pretty fantastical. The main character is a girl who is only as tall as a finger, and the story is about her life as a small human.
Sadly, when I was watching “The Secret World of Arrietty”, certain people made a lot of noise all the time so the experience wasn’t really nice, but it wasn’t very bad either.
Have you been to the cinema in your life? How was your experience? Please leave your comments below. I look forward to reading about your experience!