My Favorite Social Media Platforms and Why I Use Them
Sam Okan
31.10.2021
My Favorite Social Media Platforms and Why I Use Them
I believe that everyone has at least one social media app on their phone or a website that they regularly visit to receive news. So, what is your favorite social media platform? How often do you use it, and what do you like about it?
First, I have many social media apps on my phone, but I don’t use most of them regularly. What I usually use is YouTube, which I use to watch videos and listen to music. Sometimes I also use YouTube to learn things that I don’t understand in school lessons. Another app I use regularly is Twitter, which I use to get a lot of news quickly and chat with my friends.
Normally, I use these apps before I go to school and on the way home from school. I usually use them during these times because I have nothing else to do, so I think using them is a good way to kill time.
If you ask me what I like about these apps, I will say that I like them because they allow me to get news easily and quickly. They both have a function called “trending,” which allows you to check what other people are paying attention to or what the most popular topic is right now.
Thank you for reading up to now. Feel free to leave a message below. I will be happy to read your opinion on this topic